Blyton Parish Council
You are hereby summoned to attend the meeting of the council which will be held in the Village Hall on Monday 25th April 2022 after the annual parish meeting.
There will be a public forum limited to a maximum of 5 minutes should any members of the public wish to ask questions or make short statements to the Council.
Helen S Pitman
H. Pitman : Clerk to the Council Date: 19th April 2022
- Apologies for absence
- To receive declarations of interest in accordance with the Localism Act 2011 and to receive any applications for Dispensation. Members may make any declarations at this point but may also make them at any point during the meeting
- Co-option of councillor
- To approve the Minutes of the last meeting held on 28.3.2022.
- Clerk’s Report on matters outstanding.
- Correspondence:- To note general Correspondence
- Financial Matters: - To approve payments.
- Report from outside bodies
- To resolve on purchase of a tree to commemorate The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee.
- To resolve on order of large poppies and metal soldier plaques for Remembrance Day.
- To discuss & resolve on this month's Facebook posts
- Items of information to be noted and if necessary to be dealt with at the next meeting